|Gang:||The Baseball Furies|
Cobb is a very large character in the game. He is the only Fury with skeletal warpaint and with his own bat, which is two metal bats taped together.
In The FilmEdit
Cobb has no role in the film, as he is not in it.
In The GameEdit
Cobb only appears in Home Run. After Cowboy, Ajax, Swan and Snow defeat him at the Riverside Park Rotunda, they head to the next train station. He and his lieutenants try to beat down the Warriors but eventually lose.
He is arguably the strongest character playable in Rumble Mode as his standard attack (with his trademark double bat equipped) is shown to be able to wreck characters (particularly civilians) in one or two swings.
- His face paint, unlike the rest of the Furies, was not inspired by KISS, but instead by the punk rock band the Misfits.
- He is probably named after, the baseball player, Ty Cobb.
- He is very useful in survival mode, due to his bat being able to kill or leave with very low health for almost all the normal characters.
- His mouth is blocked by his warpaint. However in some cutscenes in Fury Mode, if you look closely, you can barely see his teeth.
- In Unleash the Fury difficulty, Cleon's model is Cobb and Cobb's model is Cleon.
|The Baseball Furies|
|Thurman · Ryan · Darien|