This Manual of Style outlines a standard of clean, consistent formatting for articles on this wiki. The formatting described here is a guideline and can be overridden where circumstances warrant it. These guidelines will never be unerringly perfect for every situation. However, please try your best to keep to the advice outlined in this article so others may use your edits as an example when creating and editing their own articles.
These guidelines are a summary of the most important guidelines for this wiki, but a more expansive set of style guidelines can be found on Wikipedia at the Wikipedia Manual of Style.
- Only English is allowed. This wiki is an English wiki, and not everybody will understand other languages.
- The Warriors is an American movie/game, so you must use American language in articles. Whereas for British people or people who speak British, you would spell words like "colour" and "favourite" as "color" and "favorite."
- Use proper grammar.
- Do not abbreviate whenever possible. Use the full name to prevent confusion.
- No informal terms.
- In articles, only use facts, not opinions.
- Use the third person on articles, and refer to the player with gender-neutral phrases.
- Strategies/Missions can use either the first, second or third person.
- Use English words if the number is zero to ten.
- If the number is 11 or above, numbers in infoboxes or tables, you can use digit or number.
- Use all English numbers or digits in the same sentence.
- Please italicize all games. This is proper grammar.
- However, do not italicize XXX version, which is incorrect and unneeded.
- Use proper names:
- Capitalize the first letter (Cleon, Virgil, etc).
- For words with a hyphen, the first letter behind it must not be capitalized-
- Do not randomly capitalize letters and add hyphens to names.
- Do not shorten names; it is only allowed in blogs, comments, talks, etc, not on articles.
- Do not use first-person pronouns like "I", "me" and "mine".
- Please avoid sentence fragments or run-on sentences.
- Only refer The Warriors (2005) game as "the game". The Warriors: Street Brawl should be refered to as The Warriors: Street Brawl or simply Street Brawl.
- All of the above rules are ignored if you are adding in-game words such as descriptions, copy them completely.
- There is no need for multiple hyperlinks of the same thing on a single section.
- You only can make a gallery for your photos if there are two or more.
- Do not comment nonsense on pages like "First comment!".