In the film, video games, and comic books, a Warlord is a Rank in the gangs used to determine the overall leader. His Second-In-Command is called the 'Lieutenant', who assumes the role of Warlord in case the previous Warlord dies.
- Cleon · The Warriors
- Cyrus · The Gramercy Riffs
- Chatterbox · The Hi-Hats
- Edge · The Saracens
- Sully · The Orphans
- Luther · The Rogues
- Cobb · The Baseball Furies
- Virgil · The Destroyers
- Spider · The Satan's Mothers
- Ghost · The Savage Huns
- Big Moe · The Boppers
- Vargas and Diego · The Hurricanes
- Knox · The Jones Street Boys
- Vance · The Punks
- Starr · The Lizzies
- Bullet · The Moonrunners
- Sid · The Turnbull AC's
Lieutenants who became WarlordsEdit
- Swan · Following the death of Cleon
- Masai · Following the Assassination of Cyrus
- Crackerjack · Following the death of Chatterbox
- Beansie · Following the death of Virgil. It is assumed that The Destroyers disbanded after their turf war, but it is possible that Beansie was looking for new turf for Destroyer survivors to occupy, which explains why they weren't at Cyrus's meeting.
- Tiny · Following the death of Spider.